Wednesday, June 18, 2008

New Stuff

Heyo,

Thought I would post up some more recent work.

This is for an art test I finished recently, a Vampire Lord and one of his ominous towers. I was really happy with the result.



This is one of the environments I did for Nate the Great, just a quick photoshop sketch working with color/scale. I also did some sketches of the local intergalactic flora. I liked the idea of these big gas-filled pods. I felt like for a planet that's largely in ruins/overrun by wildlife, these big pods, as well as other air/gas-filled plant-life would give the sense that the planet was breathing.

2 comments:

Yukiko Adachi said...

Dude, all these are super great. Can I hire you to do my backgrounds??

Demonhand said...

hey Jason! nice to see you updating. sweet vampire.