Monday, March 30, 2009

Concept co-op and new sketches!

Hey everyone,

So I've been neglecting this thing for a while...trying to get my new site put together and working on several different projects. Unfortunately most of my free time has gone out the window.

That said, I recently started a new project with Matt Kohr, and we're posting frequent updates on the project's blog at http://conceptcoop.blogspot.com/. I'm loving it so far and there's plenty of new work up there, so check it out!

I also picked up the sketchbook recently just to fill downtime and get back into doing art for myself. Here are a few sketches I've done recently:


3 comments:

Tim Mitchell Jr. said...

Duuuuude! I have always been jealous of your renderings of architecture and landscapes, even back in sophomore year when we worked on that game project together. I love these, and the blog in general.

Rachel Ormiston said...

Oh, how I love the sketch of that twisty tree. I'm glad that you found some time to do some work for yourself. You've inspired me to do the same!

Tom Scholes said...

These are great dude! Was a pleasure meeting you at ComicCon, hopefully it will be the first of many. Next we meet I owe ya a beer!